It's been a month since I moved to Los Angeles (2 days after finishing school) and what a month it's been!
- Had to go to the DMV 4 times but finally got my license and car registered
- Saw 6 different doctors and over 10 appointments
- Adopted a cat
- Went to 4 different movie theaters (Arclight Hollywood, Landmark, Vintage Los Feliz, Century City Cinemark)
- Toured 4 different production offices (Elastic, Viacom, Disney TV, Refinery29)
- Ate lunch, talked on the phone, or emailed 10+ editors doing what I want to do
- Saw a movie projected on film for the first time in years (70mm in the Cinerama)
- Went to a test screening and participated in a focus group
- Had my first celebrity sighting
- Got a job as a Post Intern at Refinery29
It hasn’t been easy but I feel so good about being here. Everyone is so nice and willing to help you out. I feel at home and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.